Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Allstate College

This week our staff was able to attend Allstate College in Casper, Wy for some training. With all 5 of the employees hittin the road, that left Casey and Bill to hold down the fort back home. all 3 offices! Tuesday night all 5 employees loaded up in the compact work car and were off! 


Every two years we get the opportunity to attend a training to help us learn to better serve our customers!  

Allstate's Mission:

"Allstate always treats me with Respect and Values my Relationship"
" My local Allstate agency knows me and makes me SMART about the risks of my life"
"Allstate helps me recover from Unexpected losses and assists me in Preventing them from happening"
"They help me best use my Hard Earned Money to protect what matters most to me"

Here are just a few of the great things and refreshers that we took away.

* Do your customer really know what "Full Coverage" means? It is our job to make sure that each and every customer is informed and has the proper coverage's to fit their needs.

* Do your customers have the proper coverage on their homes? It's our job to make sure that we have all the correct details on the interior and exterior of the home to make sure in the event of a loss they are getting the correct compensation. 

* Do your customer know that Allstate offers Life Insurance? It's our job to make sure that each and every customer is aware that Life Insurance is also a service that Allstate offers. 

* Do your customers know that it's your job to "Thrill" them at each and every transaction? It's our job to make sure our customers receive excellent customer service each and every time! 

WE LOVE TRAINING. We are back and ready to serve you! We will be starting reviews of polices to make sure that our customers are taken care of. 

We also managed to have some fun after our training was over each day. 












Now back at the offices..... Casey and Bill worked their little hineys off and rocked it! Did you stop in for your Donuts and Selfie? 




Please stop in to any one of our 3 offices to get a quick review of your policy! 

We look forward to Thrilling you today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment